One moment, processing...

Message Image  

Public Forum

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

• Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing everyone next week in Dallas and starting 2013 on the right foot, planning and preparing for a great year. With such an amazing group of people, we're sure to conquer whatever comes at us, even ACA / HCR.

• Pacific Dental Services brought back the Dental Dash last year and is very excited to sponsor it again this year. I thought I should let everyone who ran in 2011 know that I've been training so you're going to have to step up your game if you were...

• Don't you wish you had a freeze or time out like we had when we were kids playing games during recess in elementary school? There's a barrage of issues and fires that we deal with on a daily basis that need our attention, but we only have 14 (working)...

• - First Blog entry attempt - I'm really excited about Converge 2011 in Atlanta, GA. The conference is shaping up nicely. It looks like we'll have great sessions with new and incredible speakers / panelists. This will be my first visit...